This billet bracket is CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum and bolts straight on to your T7 allowing you to use the stock Brembo caliper with a 320mm Rotor.
We can supply an optional rotor from EBC and brake lines from Speigler, typically from stock.
IF YOU SOURCE YOUR OWN ROTOR PLEASE NOTE THAT DISKS THICKER THAN 5MM ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
The bracket should be installed by a qualified motorcycle suspension and braking technician, and is intended for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
Requires ABS Ring replacement (included)
EBC ProLite XC contour rotors are the toughest and yet the lightest sport and race brake rotors you can put on your bikes for many reasons and here is why these are best.
- The contoured profile reduces weight by 7.5% without reducing the actual “cooling mass” of the rotor.
- New German mill rolled heat-treated stainless steel rotor blade.
- The vertical scraper slot system removes dirt, dust, and debris quickly from the braking area.
- A unique fully overlapping vent hole pattern reduces weight, cleans the rotor blade, and helps deglaze pads.
- New Patented Stainless Steel SD (square drive) button drive system, prevent warping and vibration totally system – click here for full tech info.) Ultra-lightweight ductile alloy center hub.
- The use of the SD system allows fewer drive buttons, in the case of EBC we are down to six buttons
- Full stainless components, no rusty parts, and that’s guaranteed.
Yamaha 320mm Rotor (2004-06 YZF R1) - Part No. 5VY-2581T-20-00
GALFER DF475FLQ (5MM THICK)